If I sell my home do I still need to provide a home information pack?

Published: 15th December, 2014

Hi Katie,

The HIP’s are no longer required when selling a property. One part of the HIP has however been retained: and this is the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

It is essential that this is in place, at the point where you or your agent markets your property for sale as it must be available to any parties interested in your property.