Senior Associate Solicitor Rachel Baul specialises in high net worth financial cases, involving business and trust assets, in both the U.K and overseas. Rachel also regularly represents sports and medical professionals.
Rachel Baul is trained solicitor-mediator predominately based in Harrogate where she has been practicing for over 15 years . Rachel has a particular interest in farming cases (which require bespoke knowledge of agricultural valuations, subsidies, inheritance considerations, and how the courts approach these matters).
Rachel joined LCF Law in 2022 from specialist family firm Jones Myers who she joined in 2019 having previously with Stowe Family Law and Newtons in the Harrogate.
Recent cases in which Rachel has been involved:
- Securing a £10m settlement, for a client where the majority of the assets were held overseas.
- A farming case where all the assets had been built up by the family over a period of over seventy years, I secured a capital settlement that was at such a level, that it had minimal impact upon the farm business and its assets, which ensured these were preserved for future generations of the family.
- Achieved a clean break financial settlement for a wealthy sports professional with significant wealth.
- Secured a joint lives maintenance order and mortgage free property, for a client with health issues, following a relatively short marriage.
- Successfully enforced a financial order which had been breached, in circumstances where the party in default had transferred assets out of this jurisdiction.
Clients have commended Rachel for approachability, concise advice and tenacity. Always providing clear advice and guidance during a process that can be stressful and difficult.
Family Law Clinic
Rachel is on hand to give 30 minutes of free, confidential legal advice on all aspects of family law including divorce, financial arrangements, and child law to do so, please attend one of our regular free Family Law clinic by appointment at our offices in Harrogate.
This is a discreet service without obligation to take any matters forward. Rachel's clinic takes place every Wednesday from 12:00pm - 2:00pm
To arrange an appointment, please contact Harjit on 01423 502211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org