Failing to agree a financial settlement during a divorce can prove costly
How Should You Behave in Court?
In court first impressions always count.
It can be stressful and upsetting to be in court especially when combined with the emotional roller-coaster that divorce proceedings can present.
In this video Rachel Spencer Robb explains how to make your experience in court a lot less stressful and frustrating.
Some tips to remember :
- Be clean tidy and appropriately dressed.
- Arrive early and switch off your phone.
- Take your time. This is your opportunity to put your case to the court and you may only get one chance.
- If you don’t hear or you don’t understand the question don’t be afraid to ask.
- Keep your language in check and remain courteous and civil to the court at all times.
- Don’t interrupt under any circumstances.
- Be honest and open at all times.
At LCF Law we make sure our clients are fully prepared for any court hearing they might have to attend and we’re with them every step of the way.
CONTACT RACHEL TODAY SO SHE CAN START TO HELP YOU.