Disputes | Solicitor | Leeds
Salary Range: Competitive dependant on experience
Hours: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm 5 days a week.
LCF Law are looking for a talented and ambitious commercial litigation solicitor to join our growing team in Leeds. You will have 3 to 5 years of post-qualification experience in handling a variety of complex and high-value commercial disputes, including contract, shareholder, professional negligence, intellectual property and insolvency matters. You will also have excellent communication, negotiation and advocacy skills, as well as a strong academic background and a commercial mindset.
We believe in attracting, developing, retaining, and rewarding the best people by providing stimulating work opportunities for career development and progression at all levels within the firm. Key qualities for this role include:
- Ability to manage your own caseload of commercial litigation matters from inception to completion.
- Experience in advising and representing clients on a range of contentious issues
- Expertise in drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documents, such as pleadings, witness statements, settlement agreements and contracts.
- Expertise on conducting legal research and analysis to support your arguments and advise clients on the best course of action.
- A proven track record of business development and meeting clients face-to-face
- Professional and effective communication with individual and business contacts
- 23 days of holiday plus your birthday off
- Hybrid role (once passed probation)
- Continuous professional development
- Wellbeing Hours
- Health Cash Plan
- Group Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
Click here for full job specification, if you believe you can bring something special to our Disputes Department please contact Monika Siemienczuk at the following email ku.oc1701659730.fcl@1701659730kuzcn1701659730eimei1701659730sm1701659730 with a covering letter and CV.