Our Business Support departments are crucial to providing the services which enables our lawyers to do what they are really good at, delivering Law.
Our in-house support teams all have wide range of high calibre skillsets that the firm relies on to ensure it operates smoothly.
In return LCF Law invests in its support teams and believe in developing individuals within those teams career potential.
Legal Knowledge Assistant | Bradford Office
Salary Range | £16,500 to £19000 pa dependent upon experience
We are seeking a motivated Legal Knowledge Assistant to join our Information and Development Department.
The main responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative and legal support to the Information and Development Department and all its users;
- Supporting fee earners and turning round research requests quickly and confidently;
- Maintaining Current Awareness services and news alerts;
- Promote the firm’s information resources;
- Undertake legal research training and induction sessions;
- Assisting with the preparation of tender submissions;
- Assisting the Compliance team in the drafting of policies and procedures;
- Take an active role in the firm’s intranet
The ideal applicant will have strong communication and organisational skills. You must be a team player, who is focused on assisting all members of staff and understands the personality aspects of working collaboratively. A high standard of IT skills is essential and a law degree or legal background is desirable, as such, the position may suit Future Trainee Solicitors wishing to gain experience and knowledge prior to undertaking a Training contract.
If you are interested in working within our Information and Development please contact our HR Department and send your cover letter and CV
Education and Training Executive | Bradford Office
Based at the firm’s headquarters in Bradford but working across all four of the firm’s sites. This team member will assist in delivering a programme of education and development training to all staff. Directed by the Managing Partner and IT Director and supporting IT Team in improving knowledge of the IT systems but also working with departments in relation to the personal and professional development of the lawyers and support staff.
If you are interested in working within our training department please contact our HR Department and send your cover letter and CV