Our Business Support departments are crucial to providing the services which enables our lawyers to do what they are really good at, delivering Law.
Our in-house support teams all have wide range of high calibre skillsets that the firm relies on to ensure it operates smoothly.
In return LCF Law invests in its support teams and believe in developing individuals within those teams career potential.
Human Resources Manager | Bradford
Salary Range | Competitive Salary dependent on experience
Download job description
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join the firm, based at the firm’s headquarters in Bradford but working across all four of the firm’s sites. You will be degree educated in business management or human resources practice or equivalent, with CIPD qualified status, along with previous experience in a standalone or autonomous HR Manager role and extensive background in dealing with a broad range of HR activities.
The main responsibilities include:
- Using HR management information and business plans, develop the people strategy for the Company
- Leading and implementing organisational change and resource requirements, including managing the recruitment process at all levels in conjunction with people managers
- Working closely with line managers, providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR activities
- Manage the Performance Evaluation process ensuring that reviews are carried out in a timely manner and actions are followed up
- Create an annual training plan, in line with outputs from individual Performance Development Reviews and in consultation with managers, follow up individual developments needs and source external training provision as and when required, monitoring training costs against budget
- To review and maintain a competitive reward strategy ensuring the Company’s competitiveness in the market and to increase talent in the business
- To contribute to the development of the culture of the organisation through creating ideas on employee engagement.
- Monitor HR trends throughout the business and provide management information on Key Performance Indicators to the board as appropriate
The ideal applicant will have the ability to influence through credibility by knowledge, experience and action, have excellent interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships based on trust at all levels, and the ability to work in a challenging environment and meet conflicting demands.
If you are interested in working with us please contact our HR Department and send your cover letter and CV
Education and Training Executive | Bradford Office
Download job specification
Based at the firm’s headquarters in Bradford but working across all four of the firm’s sites. This team member will assist in delivering a programme of education and development training to all staff. Directed by the Managing Partner and IT Director and supporting IT Team in improving knowledge of the IT systems but also working with departments in relation to the personal and professional development of the lawyers and support staff.
If you are interested in working within our training department please contact our HR Department and send your cover letter and CV